Monday, October 18, 2010

Cosplay: Mari Illustrious Makinami in a pink plug suit (with Gendou Ikari?)

Czari Flores - Cosplay - Mari Illustrious Makinami - Mari Makinami - by Erving Go - Banner
It’s me cosplaying Mari Illustrious Makinami (from Evangelion: 2.0) in a pink plug suit, together with Arvin De Leon, who without trying ended up looking like Gendou Ikari from the same anime that Mari is in. Great shots were taken by talented photographer Mr. Erving Go.
When I first saw a photo of anime girl Mari Illustrious Makinami (from Evangelion 2.0 movie) in a pink plug suit, I liked her look a lot and felt that such a costume could fit me.  With the encouragement of my mom, my costume was created and have cosplayed Mari in two events.
The thumbnails:
  
  
 
The actual sizes of the photos:
The next time I cosplay Mari and Arvin is with me, I’ll make sure to dress him up as Gendou Ikari. Haha! ^_^
Here are some solo shots of me cosplaying Mari Illustrious Makinami.
Thanks to Mr. Erving Go for the photos. And thanks to Arvin for being there. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | WordPress Themes Review