Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cosplay: Sakoshita Yanagi by Czari (tagged photos from other people)

Sakoshita Yanagi Cosplay by Czari Flores - feature photo tagged version
Last October 9, 2010, I attended the anime event Otaku Expo Reload in SM Megamall (Pasig, Philippines) and cosplayed Sakoshita Yanagi from the anime show Flame of Recca. I’ve gathered some photos of me taken by other people via Facebook, multiply and other sites. Thanks for these photos!
 
 
 
Note: Not part of the cosplay, that thing I am holding in the photos is my bunny rabbit toy. It’s the “keychain” for my car key. It’s always easy to look for and grab my key because the keychain is big! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | WordPress Themes Review