Saturday, October 30, 2010

Preview: Aisaka Taiga Angel Costume

"Aisaka Taiga Tenori angel costume or cosplay from the Toradora - made and modelled by Czari Flores"
For cosplaying, the other night I sewed a new costume of Aisaka Taiga (or Tenori Taiga) from the anime Toradora. She had several outfits in the series but I think the most memorable one is her angel costume. It’s just a simple dress but it’s significant in the story. I have had the white and pink fabric already so I sewed it right away in one night.
To complete the costume, next I’ll make are the wings. Maybe I’d look for a wig or just make do with my hair.
Here’s a preview of the costume.
"Aisaka Taiga Tenori angel white dress with pink ribbon costume or cosplay from the Toradora - made and modelled by Czari Flores"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | WordPress Themes Review