Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cool dance moves of “War Machine” of Iron Man…the Orange Chicken Dance with Tik Tok music!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_N94nq9fx3iU/S90lE0dq-5I/AAAAAAAABJg/oTBBOnBCABg/s1600/czari+at+the+orange+chicken+event+launch.jpg
Chowking held its “25th Anniversary Bloggers Nite” by introducing its new ORANGE CHICKEN that comes with a cool chicken dance.
I learned about the event from cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao and I got accepted as one of the ten blogger attendees for the event. It was held in the night of March 17, 2010 at Chowking’s the Fort branch. Big thanks to Alodia for keeping me informed of the event’s details. She told me that the theme was “orange”; I then had no choice but to turn my big orange fluffy skirt into a dress! I was sooo orange that night. It was my one and only orange clothing.
As someone who doesn’t watch television anymore, I was surprised that actor Jericho Rosales was there hosting the event! I didn’t even know that he was the endorser of Chowking’s new ORANGE CHICKEN. Just so you know, Jericho’s one of the only two Filipino celebrities I like. The other one being Ryan Agoncillo.
The event was so packed up like a club though that I couldn’t get through to have my picture taken with Jericho. But no biggie – my camera phone wasn’t good enough anyway.
A big part of the event is the cosplay contest. Yes, Chowking incorporated cosplay in its event. So many robots were so coool and big that they couldn’t get up in the other rooms. The cosplayers had to do the chicken dance with Tik Tok as the music and get rate votes on their YouTube videos of their dance.
My favorite among all cosplayers was WAR MACHINE! This was cosplayed by really-nice Mr. Christian. He had really cool moves despite his armor. And even Jericho commented that he liked WAR MACHINE so much that he had to have his photo taken with him. The hosts kept calling the cosplayer “Iron Man” though; they didn’t know that the character was WAR MACHINE.
I had the chance to talk to WAR MACHINE cosplayer Mr. Christian. He said that he doubts he will win this contest but it doesn’t matter to him – “What’s important is that we’re all having fun,” he commented while smiling before saying goodbye to us.
Do check out the video to see his dance and rate it 5 stars if you liked it. =)
Unfortunately, the video has now been removed =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | WordPress Themes Review