Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cosplay: Gogo Yubari from Kill Bill

Czari Flores - Cosplay Gogo Yubari from Kill Bill - feature
My first serious cosplay costume is “Gogo Yubari” from the movie “Kill Bill”. For this, I sewed the skirt, made the weapon, and cut my hair for the bangs. I intended to join a cosplay contest with this costume but I didn’t push through with it. However, I was able to use this costume for my creative graduation.It was Ate Ysa who suggested that I try this out. She imagined it would fit me because I had long black hair. It was the first time that I tried having bangs.
To study Gogo’s costume and moves, I had to watch her Kill Bill scenes on YouTube. Actually, I had to “force” myself to because it was too gory for me. Yeah, I haven’t even watched that movie yet. I stopped right at the beginning before =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | WordPress Themes Review